Career & Skill Enhancment
Need a job? Or a better job?
You’ve come to the right place.
Looking for a job is a fulltime job and the search isn’t easy. One minute we’re confident and optimistic, then a rejection call knocks us back. Sometimes it makes us feel like giving up.
Hang in there.
This is a process.
And a job coach can help.
How do we know? We’ve successfully coached people just like you.
Our programs help participants develop transferable job skills to lead to family sustaining jobs.The program is expected to provide the following benefits for participants:
- Provide opportunities for clients to get entry-level jobs from local employers
- Improve wage levels, increase access to employer supported benefits, and provide opportunities for advancement in the workplace
- Enhance professional skills and become more competitive in the job market
- Identify new personal skills and ways to move toward self-sufficiency
- Retain jobs for longer periods of time (jobs are more satisfying and family friendly)
Skills Enhancement Training
Be a part of a fast growing industry. Sign up today!!
CR-Social Development Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. If you need this information interpreted to a language you understand or in a different format, please contact La Toya Jones, Equal Opportunity Officer, at 414-906-2823 or email@example.com. Callers who are deaf or hearing or speech-impaired may reach us at Wisconsin Relay Number 711.