- This event has passed.
Pathways to Homeownership Workshop Jan 23
January 21 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Pathways to Homeownership Workshop is designed to start you on your path to realizing your dream of becoming a homeowner.
All participants must bring a current I.D. with them to the workshop session.
The following documents will be needed along your path to homeownership but are NOT required to attend the workshop. Those documents include:
- Bank Statements
- Proof of Income (signed tax returns for the last two years, including W-2s)
- Most Recent Paycheck Stubs (for the last 30 days)
- Credit Card and Installment Loan Statements
- Divorce Decree (if applicable)
- Bankruptcy Documentation (if applicable)
- Alimony and Child Support Documentation (if applicable)
- Proof of other household income (if applicable)
- Credit Report Fee (if applicable)
- Copy of Valid Driver’s License (front and back)
- Social Security Card
So begin to locate these items as they will be needed eventually.
Register for this workshop is closed please join for our next month’s workshop.