- This event has passed.
Pathways to Homeownership Workshop
February 18 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Pathways to Homeownership Workshop is designed to start you on your path to realizing your dream of becoming a homeowner.
All participants must bring a current I.D. with them to the workshop session.
The following documents will be needed along your path to homeownership but are NOT required to attend the workshop. Those documents include:
- Bank Statements
- Proof of Income (signed tax returns for the last two years, including W-2s)
- Most Recent Paycheck Stubs (for the last 30 days)
- Credit Card and Installment Loan Statements
- Divorce Decree (if applicable)
- Bankruptcy Documentation (if applicable)
- Alimony and Child Support Documentation (if applicable)
- Proof of other household income (if applicable)
- Credit Report Fee (if applicable)
- Copy of Valid Driver’s License (front and back)
- Social Security Card
So begin to locate these items as they will be needed eventually.Register
If you cannot make it to this workshop, join us for the next one Saturday, March 18th. Click the link below to register…