Health Insurance Open Enrollment
DEADLINE DECEMBER 15, 2017
If you are in need of individual or family health insurance through the ACA Marketplace (a.k.a. Obamacare), create and account today and see if you qualify!! The deadline to apply is December 15, 2017, no exceptions! Do NOT wait until the last few days of enrollment because there will be a significantly high volume of people applying. That means longer wait times for an enrollment specialist to help answer your questions.
Milwaukee Area - Resources to Help
- Call 211
- Simply give the operator your zip code and they will provide you with open enrollment locations closest to you.
- Operators can make an appointment for you over the phone to get assistance at one of the locations.
- Text you zip code to 898-211 and a list of open enrollment sites will be texted to you
City of Milwaukee Health Department sites
- The main number to call for the three City of Milwaukee health Department sites is 414.286.8620.
- NO APPOINTMENTS; Service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hours for all three sites are Monday - Friday from 8am - 4pm
- 1639 S. 23rd Street, Milwaukee
- 3200 N. 36th Street, Milwaukee
- 7630 W. Mill Road
- Calendar of sites and enrollment events (English & Spanish)
If you do not qualify for the Health Insurance Marketplace, find out if you qualify for BadgerCare Plus. Call 414.906.2306 for more information.
SDC does not discriminate in its programs, activities, facilities, employment, or educational opportunities on the basis of a
person’s sex, race, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or disability.