SDC operates a state certified outpatient treatment program for both AODA (substance abuse) and Mental Health concerns. Counseling services are offered to Milwaukee County youth ages 8-19.
- Education/Awareness Presentations Topics include: AODA (Substance Abuse) Risk Awareness, Anger/Conflict Management & Violence Prevention, Understanding: Mental Health/Mental Illness & Mental Wellness, Dealing with Trauma & Loss, Encouraging Healthy Relationships, Improved Mental/Emotional Health, and Responsibility, through our life choices.
- Comprehensive Screening & Clinical Assessments
Provided by or supervised by licensed clinical staff
- Drug Urine-Screen testing for identified AODA clients
- Outpatient treatment for AODA and/or other mental health concerns
Service provided through individual, group and family supportive counseling, referrals, consultations, case coordination advocacy and ongoing support for youth.
- Celebrating Creativity via Alternative Therapies and Expression
Participants are also encouraged to take action by expressing their creativity through art, music, poetry, a letter, story, theater, mind body
Our approach is always strength-based, solution focused, and wellness oriented for our participants. Family participation is encouraged. Our counselors provide education, support, referral assistance and advocacy as needed.
For more information, please contact:
Counseling & Wellness Clinic
414.906.2793 or 414.906.2794
SDC does not discriminate in its programs, activities, facilities, employment, or educational opportunities on the basis of a
person’s sex, race, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or disability.