North Division Community Center
1011 West Center Street
Milwaukee WI 53206
The Milwaukee Public Schools Recreation department, in partnership with the Social Development Commission (SDC) and the Milwaukee Fatherhood Initiative (MFI), will host the 15th annual Dadddy/Daughter Dance in February .
2018 Daddy/Daughter Dance Information
- When: Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018
- Time: 5-8 p.m.
- Where: North Division High School
- Dinner & Dance: $30 per adult, $10 for first child, $5 for other child (two child limit)
- Dance (no dinner): $20 per adult, $5 per child (three child limit)
- Adult registration includes one complimentary photo
Create lifelong memories with your daughter(s) and let them teach you the latest dance moves and you can teach them "Old School" moves.
Download Information Flyer
Register Now before the event sells out!