Alcohol, Tobacco And Other Drug Abuse (ATODA)
The Youth Services ATODA program is a state certified community substance abuse program which allows SDC to provide treatment to all youth participants.
ATODA program services include:
- ATODA education, assessments, counseling and treatment to Milwaukee County youth ages of 8-19.
- Outpatient treatment including individual, and group counseling, case management, referrals, consultations, case coordination, advocacy and support for youth.
- Anger Management counseling for youth in one-on-one or group sessions.
ATODA Prevention, Intervention and Education services include:
- Educational presentations within Milwaukee Public Schools, alternative schools, choice/charter schools and other community settings.
- Parent and family ATODA education includes presentations, workshops and referrals for parents of at-risk youth.
SDC does not discriminate in its programs, activities, facilities, employment, or educational opportunities on the basis of a
person’s sex, race, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or disability.