The Social Development Foundation's 2017 Celebrity Chef fundraising event was held February 23, 2017 at Benihana and raised funds that will support the programs provided by the Social Development Commission (SDC) that help low-income resident move beyond poverty.
Prior years' attendees will tell you that the level of entertainment provided may exceed the wonderful food provided by our Celebrity Chefs who are, of course, helped by Benihana's professional hibachi masters. Don't miss out on the 2018 Celebrity Chef and the fantastic silent auction held before dinner!
2017 Celebrity Chefs were:
- Clarence Nicholas, 1st Vice President of the NAACP Milwaukee Branch
- John Chisholm, Milwaukee County District Attorney
- Jeff Kreutzer, Project Management Office Director for Johnson Controls
- Don Cohen, Landmark Credit Union
- Bob Babisch, Vice President of Entertainment, Milwaukee World Festival, Inc./Summerfest
- Michael King, Milwaukee Wave (Retired)
- Keenan D. Grenell, Global Capital Group, LLC
- Nicole Williams, HeartLove Place
- Shelita Furlow, HeartLove Place
- Lynnea Katz-Petted, Revitalize Milwaukee
- Serina Chavez, XO3 Media
- Gregory Gracz, Wisconsin DOA Division of Personnel Management
If you are interested in learning more about the Social Development Foundation, please contact LaToya Jones via email or by phone at 414.906.2823.
2017 Celebrity Chefs
Thank you to our 2017 Culinary Sponsors!
Larry Stephens • Attorney Vincent Bobot • Landmark Credit Union
Johnson Controls • Randall McKennie • Gerard Randall
Gruber Law Offices • Nancy and Guy Smith • Greenfire
Burton & Mayer • Social Development Foundation